BEARERFiles: Job Advert - Bearer-April2022.pdf
The Bearer is required to provide external delivery mail services and carry out errands on behalf of the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Collecting and distributing mail externally to companies, customers and other stakeholders as requested; ensures signatures are received for all mail delivered.
- Recording all mail and other items to be delivered in the delivery book.
- Checking fleet vehicle(s) to ensure documents are up to date.
- Taking vehicle(s) for servicing as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Numerate and literate at minimum Grade nine (9) level
- Ability to operate a motorcycle
- Owner of a valid driver’s licence
- At least two (2) years’ experience as a driver/bearer
Your application with a detailed resume should be sent no later than April 27, 2022 to:
Corporate Services Manager
National Road Operating & Constructing Company Ltd.
Development Bank of Jamaica Building
11a-15 Oxford Road, Kingston 5
Or emailed to: email@example.com (Include ‘Bearer’ in the subject line.)Deadline: Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM